Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oxford heels

Oxford Heels

Personally bought this babe from an online blogshop which I forgotten the shop already... Sorry!
But it is brand new and I've never worn it out before!
Only worn for trying purposes only.
Was a bit too small for me. Can wear it but couldn't walk around in it... XD

A really simple yet elegant design of boots!
Well manufactured without any flaws or defects!
You can count on my words as I am a perfectionist myself!

It's really smooth and shiny on the outside!
Can see your own reflection on it!

One will definitely be the envy of everyone when you walk out there with these!!!
Gotta love the workmanship as well!

One last pics for you girls!

Not sure if this is true but it's stated below the heels...
Made in Korea~

Size : 38 / Vincci size 7

SOLD~!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment